Just wondering

dogsrule

How many times a year do you guys get sick? I hope you guys don't mind. I get sick 3 times a year and if i'm lucky its 1 or 2.

Christina 18 w/cf

dogsrule

How many times a year do you guys get sick? I hope you guys don't mind. I get sick 3 times a year and if i'm lucky its 1 or 2.

Christina 18 w/cf

dogsrule

Christina 18 w/cf

robert321

i get colds and things like that a lot and i miss a lot of school, i was diagnosed with cf nearly two years ago and was only in the hospitol right after diagnosis, i have been very fortunate, i am sick right now and next month when i'm at the doctor i'm afraid he's gonna stick me in the hospitol, i'm really not looking forward to that dr. appointment right now, i've been worse but i've been better too, we'll see what happens. Usually when i get sick its when i have been off my meds, i'll get busy with something and not do them for a few days and start feeling like crap, thats probably my own fault and i'll pay for it later i'm sure but i'm lucky i can regain the pfts again by doing my meds. I hope this helps

robert321

i get colds and things like that a lot and i miss a lot of school, i was diagnosed with cf nearly two years ago and was only in the hospitol right after diagnosis, i have been very fortunate, i am sick right now and next month when i'm at the doctor i'm afraid he's gonna stick me in the hospitol, i'm really not looking forward to that dr. appointment right now, i've been worse but i've been better too, we'll see what happens. Usually when i get sick its when i have been off my meds, i'll get busy with something and not do them for a few days and start feeling like crap, thats probably my own fault and i'll pay for it later i'm sure but i'm lucky i can regain the pfts again by doing my meds. I hope this helps

robert321

kimmy

hey. it depends what kind of sick you mean??
i have around 3 admossions a year, which i consider pritty good! However i get sick like coughs and colds alot, which sucks as i miss heaps of school that way, its hard i tell my friends im sick (staying at home) and they think that means im going into hospital!!! Hope this helps!

kimmy

i have around 3 admossions a year, which i consider pritty good! However i get sick like coughs and colds alot, which sucks as i miss heaps of school that way, its hard i tell my friends im sick (staying at home) and they think that means im going into hospital!!! Hope this helps!

kimmy

brilh5

i get coughs and colds or what not all the time but usley the blow over pretty fast but some times it does get into my lungs and i end up missing school. but really sick like iv's are needed usely only 1 or 2 times a year

brilh5

i get coughs and colds or what not all the time but usley the blow over pretty fast but some times it does get into my lungs and i end up missing school. but really sick like iv's are needed usely only 1 or 2 times a year

brilh5