Kayla got her lungs

katyf13

This was posted in the transplant section, but I wanted to make sure everyone knows. Kayla (Kaylamarie on here) got her lungs the other day and is doing great. Her mom posted in the transplant section. I talked to her friend Nicole and she is up and walking and from what I've heard, everything is going perfectly. I hope it continues to go perfectly!!!
yay!!!!!!

katyf13

This was posted in the transplant section, but I wanted to make sure everyone knows. Kayla (Kaylamarie on here) got her lungs the other day and is doing great. Her mom posted in the transplant section. I talked to her friend Nicole and she is up and walking and from what I've heard, everything is going perfectly. I hope it continues to go perfectly!!!
yay!!!!!!

katyf13

yay!!!!!!

katyf13

yay!!!!!!

katyf13

<br />yay!!!!!!

Breezy

Kayla I am sooooooooo happy for you! I told your mum to say hi for me and I'm so happy to hear you're up and walking around!! You truely deserve this hun and I can't wait to talk to you soon!!

P.S. Your pet on facebook wants to sleep! lol

Breezy

Kayla I am sooooooooo happy for you! I told your mum to say hi for me and I'm so happy to hear you're up and walking around!! You truely deserve this hun and I can't wait to talk to you soon!!

Breezy

Breezy

Breezy

<br />
<br />P.S. Your pet on facebook wants to sleep! lol