Lantus

Scars

hey guys, just wondering if any of you post transplanters are taking Lantus, the long lasting insulin. I was put on it in the beginning of September while I was feeling very sick. I had a biopsy and Bronch on the 19th of SEPTEMBER. The next day and the following weeks later I felt like a truck hit me....Terrible breathing, shortness of breath, heart palpatations, sweats at times etc etc. I just thought the symptoms I was feeling was due to the biopsy and bronch. Finally I had enough I researched everything I was taking med wise. I found out Lantus had all these side effects if you were allergic. Needless to say I sstopped taking it 3 days ago and have become MUCH MUCH better. Anyway take Laantus and if so, ever have any bad reactions. I will be going back on my usual NPH. Thanks again and God Bless Us all

Scars

hey guys, just wondering if any of you post transplanters are taking Lantus, the long lasting insulin. I was put on it in the beginning of September while I was feeling very sick. I had a biopsy and Bronch on the 19th of SEPTEMBER. The next day and the following weeks later I felt like a truck hit me....Terrible breathing, shortness of breath, heart palpatations, sweats at times etc etc. I just thought the symptoms I was feeling was due to the biopsy and bronch. Finally I had enough I researched everything I was taking med wise. I found out Lantus had all these side effects if you were allergic. Needless to say I sstopped taking it 3 days ago and have become MUCH MUCH better. Anyway take Laantus and if so, ever have any bad reactions. I will be going back on my usual NPH. Thanks again and God Bless Us all

Scars

Scars

Scars

Transplantmommy

Yeah I take Lantus but it doesn't so anything to me. I actually don't even think that it helps with the blood sugars. Whether I take it or not, my sugars are always the same. The short term definitely helps though. I take Novolog for that.

Transplantmommy

Yeah I take Lantus but it doesn't so anything to me. I actually don't even think that it helps with the blood sugars. Whether I take it or not, my sugars are always the same. The short term definitely helps though. I take Novolog for that.

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Scars

thanks for your response. Lantus really kicked my butt for a month and I just thought it was my reaction to the bronch and biopsy. Im starting to feel a lot better now that I stopped taking it. Like you, I didnt see any difference with my blood sugars

Scars

thanks for your response. Lantus really kicked my butt for a month and I just thought it was my reaction to the bronch and biopsy. Im starting to feel a lot better now that I stopped taking it. Like you, I didnt see any difference with my blood sugars

Scars

Scars

Scars