Late July cough

anonymous

My 5 year old son always starts with a night time cough late into July and into August. It is like clock work. This is what eventually lead us to getting the cf dx. 4 years ago. I am just wondering if anyone else has a similar experience. Thanks! Jo Ann

anonymous

My 5 year old son always starts with a night time cough late into July and into August. It is like clock work. This is what eventually lead us to getting the cf dx. 4 years ago. I am just wondering if anyone else has a similar experience. Thanks! Jo Ann

anonymous

If his cough is always at the same time of year maybe he has allergies with the cf. My daughter has allergies and would cough as soon as the flowers bloom. She takes zyrtec and flonais daily and it takes the cough away. Michelle

anonymous

If his cough is always at the same time of year maybe he has allergies with the cf. My daughter has allergies and would cough as soon as the flowers bloom. She takes zyrtec and flonais daily and it takes the cough away. Michelle

Ashauna

My son although much yonger than yours has the same symptoms. Our doctor thought to try Xopenex treatments 4 times a day as well as zyrtec before bed. It is amazing how much it has improved his cough.

Ashauna

My son although much yonger than yours has the same symptoms. Our doctor thought to try Xopenex treatments 4 times a day as well as zyrtec before bed. It is amazing how much it has improved his cough.

anonymous

Yes, now that you mention it, my little girl has had a cough for 3-4 weeks (July and August) and I'm hoping it is only allergies. Mary