Latecomer

longhorn4life

So I was diagnosed with CF about a year and a half ago (at 19). Yeah, that's pretty late for a CF diagnosis, I know. I usually feel like I'm dealing with it okay, but sometimes, like tonight, I get really depressed and just want to start crying. How did y'all deal with your diagnosis? Any tips on getting through this?

longhorn4life

So I was diagnosed with CF about a year and a half ago (at 19). Yeah, that's pretty late for a CF diagnosis, I know. I usually feel like I'm dealing with it okay, but sometimes, like tonight, I get really depressed and just want to start crying. How did y'all deal with your diagnosis? Any tips on getting through this?

longhorn4life

Liza

Hi, I don't usually come around this part of the boards because I think it's just for you young folks and sometimes you just need input from your own agegroup.

I did want to mention Robert321 is a good source on late diagnosis (teen). He will probably see this and resond.

AND to say I noticed your screen name... Hook 'Em Horns!

Liza

Hi, I don't usually come around this part of the boards because I think it's just for you young folks and sometimes you just need input from your own agegroup.

I did want to mention Robert321 is a good source on late diagnosis (teen). He will probably see this and resond.

AND to say I noticed your screen name... Hook 'Em Horns!

Liza

<br />
<br />I did want to mention Robert321 is a good source on late diagnosis (teen). He will probably see this and resond.
<br />
<br />AND to say I noticed your screen name... Hook 'Em Horns!
<br />
<br />