Life insurance

pozzy

Has anyone been able to get life insurance other than the free stuff through work that they don't check on medical records? I had heard Gerber life might carry children but that is not true after doing research. Let me know if any of you have any success with any companies and the cost of the premiums.

pozzy

Has anyone been able to get life insurance other than the free stuff through work that they don't check on medical records? I had heard Gerber life might carry children but that is not true after doing research. Let me know if any of you have any success with any companies and the cost of the premiums.

pozzy

pozzy

pozzy

lightNlife

I have life insurance through my husband's work, as well as through my own employer. That insurance is not free. I think what you meant to say was "automatic approval." I do pay for life insurance; A portion of my paycheck is deducted to pay the premiums.

With the recent positive news about Congress passing the GINA (Genetic information non-discrimination act) I anticipate that we will all finally have a better shot at getting more appropriate medical and life insurance coverage.

lightNlife

I have life insurance through my husband's work, as well as through my own employer. That insurance is not free. I think what you meant to say was "automatic approval." I do pay for life insurance; A portion of my paycheck is deducted to pay the premiums.

With the recent positive news about Congress passing the GINA (Genetic information non-discrimination act) I anticipate that we will all finally have a better shot at getting more appropriate medical and life insurance coverage.

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

<br />
<br />
<br />With the recent positive news about Congress passing the GINA (Genetic information non-discrimination act) I anticipate that we will all finally have a better shot at getting more appropriate medical and life insurance coverage.

point

My company offers life insurance (pharmaceutical company). When I first started, I could sign up for any level (pay for it out-of-pocket) without a physical. I signed up for the most expensive/best coverage offer asap. If I tried a lesser one first and tried to move up at another time, I would then need a physical.

At this point, my husband and I have moved further away and I will eventually get a different job so I won't be able to carry the life insurance with me, unfortunately.

point

My company offers life insurance (pharmaceutical company). When I first started, I could sign up for any level (pay for it out-of-pocket) without a physical. I signed up for the most expensive/best coverage offer asap. If I tried a lesser one first and tried to move up at another time, I would then need a physical.

At this point, my husband and I have moved further away and I will eventually get a different job so I won't be able to carry the life insurance with me, unfortunately.

point

point

point

<br />
<br />At this point, my husband and I have moved further away and I will eventually get a different job so I won't be able to carry the life insurance with me, unfortunately.

JazzysMom

I use to have Combined Life Insurance. Unfortunately I let it lapse & that gave them the chance to cancel it completely.

There was no physical required, but CF is on the list of UNINSURABLE illnesses.

I have heard that people have obtained insurance. I also know I saw a link to something.....will have to track that down for ya.

JazzysMom

I use to have Combined Life Insurance. Unfortunately I let it lapse & that gave them the chance to cancel it completely.

I have heard that people have obtained insurance. I also know I saw a link to something.....will have to track that down for ya.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />There was no physical required, but CF is on the list of UNINSURABLE illnesses.
<br />
<br />I have heard that people have obtained insurance. I also know I saw a link to something.....will have to track that down for ya.