life insurance

liotan

Hey everyone...My husband and I were just wondering if anyone with CF has life insurance and with whom do you have it with? It seems like noone is going to be able to help me with this and we wanted to see if this is even possible? With our little girl almost here, we really want this to happen. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

liotan

Hey everyone...My husband and I were just wondering if anyone with CF has life insurance and with whom do you have it with? It seems like noone is going to be able to help me with this and we wanted to see if this is even possible? With our little girl almost here, we really want this to happen. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

liotan

liotan

liotan

hbollotte

i'm trying to sign up on my husbands this month. i don't think i will be eligible until next year since i have a pre-exsisting condition. i'm not sure who his is through. does your husband have current life insurance? you could see about getting on a plan with his employer. i don't really know much about it.

hbollotte

i'm trying to sign up on my husbands this month. i don't think i will be eligible until next year since i have a pre-exsisting condition. i'm not sure who his is through. does your husband have current life insurance? you could see about getting on a plan with his employer. i don't really know much about it.

hbollotte

hbollotte

hbollotte

julie

Mark has a plan through state farm, it's a pretty reasonable rate, about $12 for $50k, 21 for 100K, $35 for 150K and so on

julie

Mark has a plan through state farm, it's a pretty reasonable rate, about $12 for $50k, 21 for 100K, $35 for 150K and so on

julie

julie

julie

rubyroselee

Julie,

What plan did he qualify for? What kind of medical questions did they ask him? I'm just curious because I'm also having a hard time finding a life insurance plan as well.

rubyroselee

Julie,

What plan did he qualify for? What kind of medical questions did they ask him? I'm just curious because I'm also having a hard time finding a life insurance plan as well.

rubyroselee

Julie,

rubyroselee

Julie,

rubyroselee

Julie,
<br />
<br />What plan did he qualify for? What kind of medical questions did they ask him? I'm just curious because I'm also having a hard time finding a life insurance plan as well.
<br />
<br />