Life Insurance!!

M

marcijo

I am so excited-just had to post about this. I inquired into my husband's workplace about life insurance-I just got a policy for $75,000 for $22.50 a month (for 30 years). I was totally up front about the CF-she said it is fine-the underwriting is very easy on the policies for $75,000 and under (so $75000 is the max I can get)...yay!
The money comes out of his paycheck each month - I was checking into get my workplace to offer this, but since his already has it in place-this is much easier.

Here were the questions they had:
Have you been in the hospital in the last year?
Do you have HIV/aids?
Any heart problems?
Do you smoke?
Have you been denied health insurance in the last 3 years?
Do you have diabetes?

So-pretty easy! And as soon as I get that form in the mail, sign it, and send it back-the policy is in force! The company is American Fidelity.

M

marcijo

I am so excited-just had to post about this. I inquired into my husband's workplace about life insurance-I just got a policy for $75,000 for $22.50 a month (for 30 years). I was totally up front about the CF-she said it is fine-the underwriting is very easy on the policies for $75,000 and under (so $75000 is the max I can get)...yay!
The money comes out of his paycheck each month - I was checking into get my workplace to offer this, but since his already has it in place-this is much easier.

Do you have HIV/aids?
Any heart problems?
Do you smoke?
Do you have diabetes?

So-pretty easy! And as soon as I get that form in the mail, sign it, and send it back-the policy is in force! The company is American Fidelity.

M

marcijo

Do you have HIV/aids?
Any heart problems?
Do you smoke?
Do you have diabetes?

M

marcijo

Do you have HIV/aids?
Any heart problems?
Do you smoke?
Do you have diabetes?

M

marcijo

<br />The money comes out of his paycheck each month - I was checking into get my workplace to offer this, but since his already has it in place-this is much easier.
<br />
<br />Here were the questions they had:
<br />Have you been in the hospital in the last year?
<br />Do you have HIV/aids?
<br />Any heart problems?
<br />Do you smoke?
<br />Have you been denied health insurance in the last 3 years?
<br />Do you have diabetes?
<br />
<br />So-pretty easy! And as soon as I get that form in the mail, sign it, and send it back-the policy is in force! The company is American Fidelity.