looking for a vest for CF treatment

arivera00

hi,
hoping to find any info on vest prices and donnations:

I have a friend, his daughters have been diagnosed with CF, well, we're looking for any help, with the vest therapy (since its been found costly for us); we live in central america. Thnx a lot

best regards.

a. Rivera

arivera00

hi,
hoping to find any info on vest prices and donnations:

I have a friend, his daughters have been diagnosed with CF, well, we're looking for any help, with the vest therapy (since its been found costly for us); we live in central america. Thnx a lot

best regards.

a. Rivera

arivera00

hi,
<br />hoping to find any info on vest prices and donnations:
<br />
<br />I have a friend, his daughters have been diagnosed with CF, well, we're looking for any help, with the vest therapy (since its been found costly for us); we live in central america. Thnx a lot
<br />
<br />best regards.
<br />
<br />a. Rivera

tjohnston

If I were you, I would call the companies and see if they will work with you on payment. RespirTech's number is 1-800-793-1261. I would call and see what options they have for payment or donation. Maybe they have a refurbished units also.

respirtech.com

tjohnston

If I were you, I would call the companies and see if they will work with you on payment. RespirTech's number is 1-800-793-1261. I would call and see what options they have for payment or donation. Maybe they have a refurbished units also.

respirtech.com

tjohnston

<br />
<br />respirtech.com