looking for people my age to relate to

bauer92

ok so my name is chris and im 17 and im trying to meet other kids that have cystic fibrosis so i dont feel so alone if anyones interested id love to chat

bauer92

ok so my name is chris and im 17 and im trying to meet other kids that have cystic fibrosis so i dont feel so alone if anyones interested id love to chat

bauer92

bauer92

bauer92

applegirl

Hi Chris
I'm Malora, and I'm 16. I'd love to chat, you can always send me a message or instant message me. My screen name is applegirl93.

female 16 w/CF

applegirl

Hi Chris
I'm Malora, and I'm 16. I'd love to chat, you can always send me a message or instant message me. My screen name is applegirl93.

female 16 w/CF

applegirl

Hi Chris

female 16 w/CF

applegirl

Hi Chris

female 16 w/CF

applegirl

Hi Chris
<br />I'm Malora, and I'm 16. I'd love to chat, you can always send me a message or instant message me. My screen name is applegirl93.
<br />
<br />female 16 w/CF