looking to make new friends...

laniergirl

I am Rachel and I have CF. I am 8 yrs old and am looking to chat with others who are just like me. I want to know if you are going through what I am going through and just to have someone to talk to. I look forward to meeting each of you!!

laniergirl

I am Rachel and I have CF. I am 8 yrs old and am looking to chat with others who are just like me. I want to know if you are going through what I am going through and just to have someone to talk to. I look forward to meeting each of you!!

laniergirl

laniergirl

laniergirl