Madelyn

LuvMy2Girls

I was reading about candles and was wondering if perfume bothers anyone with cf? Or airfresheners for that matter? Madelyn is always sick so I can't pinpoint anything with her. What about animals, or laundry det.?

JazzysMom

Anything too floral bothers me. This can be anything from room deoderizers to candles to laundry detergents to perfumes. My animals bother me only if I am trying to sleep & they have been on the pillows. Otherwise whatever hair/dander does exist I dont notice a difference with.

thelizardqueen

Strong perfumes bother me. If I walk by someone wearing a strong perfume I seize up and start to cough. Same with airfresheners. I have to be out of the room while its being sprayed, and can only come in once its settled. My animals only bother me when they're sleeping in bed with me - I'm very diligent about vacuming, whiping my furniture down and dusting. I'm also thinking of getting an air purifer too, but they're just sooo expensive for me. Laundry detergent does not bother me at all either, and candles do not bother me. Bonfires however do.

S

skh

I know perfumes bother my daughter. Bath & Body is not a store she enjoys going into! But not candles, laundry detergent nor bonfires. It seems like this varies with everyone.

Sue