male cf'ers fathering children

kdmr1220

I am trying to find anyone else who has fathered two children while having cf. I am going to be 39 next week and have a 13 and 11 year old boys. I have asked everyone at my hospital and clinics and noone else know of any. My wife didnt have the cf gene so the boys dont have cf, thenk god. If there would have been a chance it would have been hard. I even had 3 tests done and had a very very low count. If anyone knows of someone I really would like to talk to them. Thanks

kdmr1220

I am trying to find anyone else who has fathered two children while having cf. I am going to be 39 next week and have a 13 and 11 year old boys. I have asked everyone at my hospital and clinics and noone else know of any. My wife didnt have the cf gene so the boys dont have cf, thenk god. If there would have been a chance it would have been hard. I even had 3 tests done and had a very very low count. If anyone knows of someone I really would like to talk to them. Thanks

kdmr1220

kdmr1220

kdmr1220