Marinol

Daychele

My daughter started on Marinol a week ago to help with weight gain but with in 48 hours she started running a fever. Has anyone had this reaction before?
She has a g-tube but the formula makes her blood sugar hit 300-400 even with insulin.

Daychele daughter 19 w/cf,

Daychele

My daughter started on Marinol a week ago to help with weight gain but with in 48 hours she started running a fever. Has anyone had this reaction before?
She has a g-tube but the formula makes her blood sugar hit 300-400 even with insulin.

Daychele

Daychele

Daychele

<br />She has a g-tube but the formula makes her blood sugar hit 300-400 even with insulin.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Daychele daughter 19 w/cf,