Mark's been admitted

julie

Mark called me last night and told me he was going to the ER, that he just didn't feel good. He ended up being admitted, for last night and tonight, and then they'll go from there.

This is his first time being admitted, and although he hasn't expressed it, I know he's kind of scared as this is all new to him. We would appreciate any thoughts and prayers you can send our way.

Thank you

julie

Mark called me last night and told me he was going to the ER, that he just didn't feel good. He ended up being admitted, for last night and tonight, and then they'll go from there.

This is his first time being admitted, and although he hasn't expressed it, I know he's kind of scared as this is all new to him. We would appreciate any thoughts and prayers you can send our way.

Thank you

julie

Thank you

julie

Thank you

julie

<br />
<br />This is his first time being admitted, and although he hasn't expressed it, I know he's kind of scared as this is all new to him. We would appreciate any thoughts and prayers you can send our way.
<br />
<br />Thank you

JazzysMom

I am sorry to hear this. From the sounds of the hemoptysis etc it sounds like it is the best thing. It will be hard for him if he comes on home on iv's tho.....those adorable babies are no light weights LOL!

I know it will be difficult on him being the first time he has had to deal with this type of thing especially as an adult......

JazzysMom

I am sorry to hear this. From the sounds of the hemoptysis etc it sounds like it is the best thing. It will be hard for him if he comes on home on iv's tho.....those adorable babies are no light weights LOL!

I know it will be difficult on him being the first time he has had to deal with this type of thing especially as an adult......

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />I know it will be difficult on him being the first time he has had to deal with this type of thing especially as an adult......

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Oh, I'm sorry Julie. The first time is the hardest (emotionally). It probably is the best things for his health though.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Oh, I'm sorry Julie. The first time is the hardest (emotionally). It probably is the best things for his health though.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader