May record my cf experience..

Ratty

Hey guys... I have been a member here since 2005 but post rarely cause I am always busy with work, college, etc.... Ill be 19 very soon, and i was diagnosed with cf at 5 months of age. Anyway.. some of you have probably heard or heard of the audio documentary called "My so called lungs" by Laura Rothenberg, a female who struggled her whole life with lung problems cause by cf. I am thinking of doing something similar with my mp3 player, recording my thoughts and stuggles throughout a couple of years, then putting it all together and possibly making a website or documentary out of it... Let me know what you guys think.. Maybe like with Laura.. this will inform many people around the world about the many aspects of this disease.

Ratty

Hey guys... I have been a member here since 2005 but post rarely cause I am always busy with work, college, etc.... Ill be 19 very soon, and i was diagnosed with cf at 5 months of age. Anyway.. some of you have probably heard or heard of the audio documentary called "My so called lungs" by Laura Rothenberg, a female who struggled her whole life with lung problems cause by cf. I am thinking of doing something similar with my mp3 player, recording my thoughts and stuggles throughout a couple of years, then putting it all together and possibly making a website or documentary out of it... Let me know what you guys think.. Maybe like with Laura.. this will inform many people around the world about the many aspects of this disease.

Ratty

Lance2020x

That sounds like an amazing idea. And if you wanted interviews with other CFers from around the world, you have a perfect resource here.<br>I say go for it, it sounds like a great idea.

Lance2020x

That sounds like an amazing idea. And if you wanted interviews with other CFers from around the world, you have a perfect resource here.<br>I say go for it, it sounds like a great idea.

Lance2020x

JazzysMom

I think its good to record things as you feel it or think it. Quite often by the time one gets to write about it the "details" of the moment has passed yet those "details" make the point. Good Luck!

JazzysMom

I think its good to record things as you feel it or think it. Quite often by the time one gets to write about it the "details" of the moment has passed yet those "details" make the point. Good Luck!

JazzysMom