messengers or myspace

quirkykid

dont trust every one on here because they say they have cf. lots of weird people do weird things just to get to talk to you online and then it could progress and they get more info on you like personl stuff. please be careful when giving out our messenger ids or yoru myspace or facebook type addresses. even the ppl who run this site cant tell you who is real or who isnt if they want to ttalk to you do it here through the im on this site and not through youre personal spacess

they seeme innoscent like send you a personal im just to sayt hello i just got one so this is why i want to warn every one

quirkykid

dont trust every one on here because they say they have cf. lots of weird people do weird things just to get to talk to you online and then it could progress and they get more info on you like personl stuff. please be careful when giving out our messenger ids or yoru myspace or facebook type addresses. even the ppl who run this site cant tell you who is real or who isnt if they want to ttalk to you do it here through the im on this site and not through youre personal spacess

they seeme innoscent like send you a personal im just to sayt hello i just got one so this is why i want to warn every one

quirkykid

quirkykid

quirkykid