Military and CF!!!!

a

Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if there is anyone else who has CF and is married to someone in the military?

a

Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if there is anyone else who has CF and is married to someone in the military?

a

Hi Everyone,
<br />I was wondering if there is anyone else who has CF and is married to someone in the military?

Liza

Hi, there are a couple on here. Semperfiona (?) is one for sure. Although I don't think I've seen her around lately. Are you looking for something specific?

We are retired AF, if I can be of any help.

Liza

Hi, there are a couple on here. Semperfiona (?) is one for sure. Although I don't think I've seen her around lately. Are you looking for something specific?

We are retired AF, if I can be of any help.

Liza

<br />
<br />We are retired AF, if I can be of any help.

a

No I was just wondering. I've never met another person with CF and living the military life is all. Thanks though!

a

No I was just wondering. I've never met another person with CF and living the military life is all. Thanks though!

a

Treewife

Hi! I am Active Duty Navy and my husband is retired Navy.

Our 13 year old daughter is our CFer.

We have four CF wives at our CF Center.

Treewife

Our 13 year old daughter is our CFer.

We have four CF wives at our CF Center.

Treewife

<br />
<br />Our 13 year old daughter is our CFer.
<br />
<br />We have four CF wives at our CF Center.