Muscle cramps or twitches

lark

I have muscel cramps in arms. I dont know why.
Do you think can be deficiency of magensium?
I dont want to put link. I read some aritcles and talks about lack of magnesium. What do you think?

lark

Do you think can be deficiency of magensium?
I dont want to put link. I read some aritcles and talks about lack of magnesium. What do you think?

lark

<br />Do you think can be deficiency of magensium?
<br />I dont want to put link. I read some aritcles and talks about lack of magnesium. What do you think?

megan420

Well I can not answer that for sure. But, I get twitching in any part of my body and its at random. I suffer from low magnesium levals and they possibly think that had a connection to my heart stopping in October. Since I had a cardiac arrest I was put on magnesium supplements. But Im hypoglycemic and believe that played a huge rold in my heart stopping also, I don't want to scare you by sounding like low magnesium killed me lol. But I think its something to look into. Ive heard of low magnesium causing twiching also but my doc have never really told me why I twitch. All they have said about it is; that if your on strong antibiotics for a while that can cause twitching. Hope this helps.

megan420

Well I can not answer that for sure. But, I get twitching in any part of my body and its at random. I suffer from low magnesium levals and they possibly think that had a connection to my heart stopping in October. Since I had a cardiac arrest I was put on magnesium supplements. But Im hypoglycemic and believe that played a huge rold in my heart stopping also, I don't want to scare you by sounding like low magnesium killed me lol. But I think its something to look into. Ive heard of low magnesium causing twiching also but my doc have never really told me why I twitch. All they have said about it is; that if your on strong antibiotics for a while that can cause twitching. Hope this helps.

megan420

Lex

Muscle twitching is a response when the electrolytes aren't doing their job. The 4 electrolytes are magnesium, potassium, sodium, and calcium. Generally, twitching is caused by a lack of magnesium....but with CF, low sodium levels can cause it too. I supplement with magnesium and I always have high sodium meals. I never get twitching anymore, though if I miss a couple days, I'll get them back.

When my twitching comes back, it always shows up first as an annoying eye twitch. UHG!

Lex

Muscle twitching is a response when the electrolytes aren't doing their job. The 4 electrolytes are magnesium, potassium, sodium, and calcium. Generally, twitching is caused by a lack of magnesium....but with CF, low sodium levels can cause it too. I supplement with magnesium and I always have high sodium meals. I never get twitching anymore, though if I miss a couple days, I'll get them back.

When my twitching comes back, it always shows up first as an annoying eye twitch. UHG!

Lex

<br />
<br />When my twitching comes back, it always shows up first as an annoying eye twitch. UHG!

ehtansky21

My first thought with muscle twitches and pain is magnesium...my blog gives some info on it and there is a link to what type of magnesium is the best

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://chasing-truth.blogspot.com/2010/04/magnesium-and-cystic-fibrosis.html
">http://chasing-truth.blogspot....-cystic-fibrosis.html
</a>
blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

My first thought with muscle twitches and pain is magnesium...my blog gives some info on it and there is a link to what type of magnesium is the best

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://chasing-truth.blogspot.com/2010/04/magnesium-and-cystic-fibrosis.html
</a>
blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

<br />
<br /><a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://chasing-truth.blogspot.com/2010/04/magnesium-and-cystic-fibrosis.html
</a><br />
<br />blessings,
<br />missa

kmhbeauty

Try eating bananas and coconut water. You can buy coconuts at the store, they take awhile to get open but so good. Its worth a try, seeing as both foods are healthy. I use to get cramps all the time but now im on a very healthy diet and I never get them anymore.

kmhbeauty

Try eating bananas and coconut water. You can buy coconuts at the store, they take awhile to get open but so good. Its worth a try, seeing as both foods are healthy. I use to get cramps all the time but now im on a very healthy diet and I never get them anymore.