My Band

Mistyskys25

Dear CF browsers,

Nice to post a message again. This is Mel's daughter Jazzy. I have a problem. My band is having a few issues. My drummer Kieana is having a few problems at home, and she is kind of avoiding me. She talks to me at school, but not as much as she use to. Also I am thinking of changing my band name *AGAIN* but I don't know to what. Please post Ideas if possible.

- THANKS -

Mistyskys25

Dear CF browsers,

Nice to post a message again. This is Mel's daughter Jazzy. I have a problem. My band is having a few issues. My drummer Kieana is having a few problems at home, and she is kind of avoiding me. She talks to me at school, but not as much as she use to. Also I am thinking of changing my band name *AGAIN* but I don't know to what. Please post Ideas if possible.

- THANKS -

Mistyskys25

Dear CF browsers,

- THANKS -

Mistyskys25

Dear CF browsers,

- THANKS -

Mistyskys25

Dear CF browsers,
<br />
<br /> Nice to post a message again. This is Mel's daughter Jazzy. I have a problem. My band is having a few issues. My drummer Kieana is having a few problems at home, and she is kind of avoiding me. She talks to me at school, but not as much as she use to. Also I am thinking of changing my band name *AGAIN* but I don't know to what. Please post Ideas if possible.
<br />
<br />
<br /> - THANKS -

dyza

Ah! Girls and there problems!
Dont know what the band was called before, nor what kind of music you play. Give me a bit of info and i'll come up with a name for you.

Craig

dyza

Dont know what the band was called before, nor what kind of music you play. Give me a bit of info and i'll come up with a name for you.

Craig

dyza

Craig

dyza

Craig

dyza

<br />Dont know what the band was called before, nor what kind of music you play. Give me a bit of info and i'll come up with a name for you.
<br />
<br />
<br />Craig

Mistyskys25

My band name right now is "Acid Heart". We play rock/pop kind of music. Once in a while we play creepy music for fun. Also we have concerts. Not like in different states or anything, but in my town. Mostly at my house. Now...how about some band name ideas??

- Mistyskys25

Mistyskys25

My band name right now is "Acid Heart". We play rock/pop kind of music. Once in a while we play creepy music for fun. Also we have concerts. Not like in different states or anything, but in my town. Mostly at my house. Now...how about some band name ideas??

- Mistyskys25

Mistyskys25

- Mistyskys25

Mistyskys25

- Mistyskys25

Mistyskys25

<br />
<br />
<br /> - Mistyskys25

Nightwriter

Hey Jazmine,

Any daughter of Mel's has to be my friend. Although your mom will say I am a bad influence! The best name for a band that I have seen in a long time is actually the name of one of our members -- Bugsy Roscoe. I think it is cool. If you like it as much as I do, you'd have to PM her ask if you could use it.

What was wrong with Acid Heart? Did it sound too much like a medical condition?

As far as the drummer not talking to you, my boyfriend is in a band too and if your mom lets me, I can give you some good drummer jokes.

Nightwriter

Hey Jazmine,

Any daughter of Mel's has to be my friend. Although your mom will say I am a bad influence! The best name for a band that I have seen in a long time is actually the name of one of our members -- Bugsy Roscoe. I think it is cool. If you like it as much as I do, you'd have to PM her ask if you could use it.

As far as the drummer not talking to you, my boyfriend is in a band too and if your mom lets me, I can give you some good drummer jokes.

Nightwriter

Hey Jazmine,

Nightwriter

Hey Jazmine,

Nightwriter

Hey Jazmine,
<br />
<br />Any daughter of Mel's has to be my friend. Although your mom will say I am a bad influence! The best name for a band that I have seen in a long time is actually the name of one of our members -- Bugsy Roscoe. I think it is cool. If you like it as much as I do, you'd have to PM her ask if you could use it.
<br />
<br />What was wrong with Acid Heart? Did it sound too much like a medical condition?
<br />
<br />As far as the drummer not talking to you, my boyfriend is in a band too and if your mom lets me, I can give you some good drummer jokes.