My message to all you youngin's with CF

EvtonB

You need to be aware that being hopeful and knowing that you have the ability to overcome your disease is one of the most important aspects of staying healthy.

Only when you believe that you have the ability to do something, can it be true.

Me and my brother were born with CF and have created a website that tells of our experiences and success with certain methods. We created it because we saw a HUGE lack in the CF community of positivity and hope for people with CF. Everywhere you go its about how negative and depressing the disease is and not anywhere can you read about how it is a blessing in many people's lives. I have posted on this website before and the overwhelming amount of negativity from some of the users here I can see as being harmful to somebody just stumbling into this website.

SO here is the alternative outlook. One of hope

www.livingindubiously.com

I hope you guys like it !

-Evan

EvtonB

You need to be aware that being hopeful and knowing that you have the ability to overcome your disease is one of the most important aspects of staying healthy.

Only when you believe that you have the ability to do something, can it be true.

Me and my brother were born with CF and have created a website that tells of our experiences and success with certain methods. We created it because we saw a HUGE lack in the CF community of positivity and hope for people with CF. Everywhere you go its about how negative and depressing the disease is and not anywhere can you read about how it is a blessing in many people's lives. I have posted on this website before and the overwhelming amount of negativity from some of the users here I can see as being harmful to somebody just stumbling into this website.

-Evan

EvtonB

-Evan

EvtonB

-Evan

EvtonB

-Evan