Myspace...

ILoveMyCFHubby

Hey everyone in the forum land...
Just wondering who all has a myspace.. I have met some really neat CF wives and stuff and others on here through the forums and would love to see who has myspace and who doesn't so maybe we can all get to know more about each other. My myspace is www.myspace.com/MNM622
check it out if u want. I look forward to seeing some of you on myspace as well as on the forums. Cya !

ILoveMyCFHubby

Just wondering who all has a myspace.. I have met some really neat CF wives and stuff and others on here through the forums and would love to see who has myspace and who doesn't so maybe we can all get to know more about each other. My myspace is www.myspace.com/MNM622
check it out if u want. I look forward to seeing some of you on myspace as well as on the forums. Cya !

ILoveMyCFHubby