Nebs

laulau555

My boyfriend and I are going on a road trip this summer and I was wondering what you guys do as far as doing your nebs in the car? Is there a portable one that works on batteries or is there some sort of adapter to plug one in in the car? If there is a portable one is it easy to get through insurance in addition to my regular one? What about keeping things like pulmozyme cold, do you just use a cooler? And also what about cleaning nebs on the road?

Any other road trip tips you have would be spectacular!!!!

laulau555

My boyfriend and I are going on a road trip this summer and I was wondering what you guys do as far as doing your nebs in the car? Is there a portable one that works on batteries or is there some sort of adapter to plug one in in the car? If there is a portable one is it easy to get through insurance in addition to my regular one? What about keeping things like pulmozyme cold, do you just use a cooler? And also what about cleaning nebs on the road?

laulau555

laulau555

laulau555

<br />
<br />Any other road trip tips you have would be spectacular!!!!

robert321

are you just wanting to do nebs on the road or vest too?
yes the icechest thing will work, just put a thermometer in there with it just to be sure, look at the paper that no one reads that comes in the pulmozyme package for appropriate temperatures,
you can get at walmart or just about anywhere an inverter, it plugs into the cigarette lighter and has a regular wall plug on it, just make sure the one you get is big enough to run everything you want it to. its measured in watts, the nebulizer will have on the bottom a label that will tell you how many watts it uses.

robert321

yes the icechest thing will work, just put a thermometer in there with it just to be sure, look at the paper that no one reads that comes in the pulmozyme package for appropriate temperatures,
you can get at walmart or just about anywhere an inverter, it plugs into the cigarette lighter and has a regular wall plug on it, just make sure the one you get is big enough to run everything you want it to. its measured in watts, the nebulizer will have on the bottom a label that will tell you how many watts it uses.

robert321

robert321

robert321

<br />yes the icechest thing will work, just put a thermometer in there with it just to be sure, look at the paper that no one reads that comes in the pulmozyme package for appropriate temperatures,
<br />you can get at walmart or just about anywhere an inverter, it plugs into the cigarette lighter and has a regular wall plug on it, just make sure the one you get is big enough to run everything you want it to. its measured in watts, the nebulizer will have on the bottom a label that will tell you how many watts it uses.

jbrandonAW

Well we got one through insurance that you can plug into a cig lighter. But like the PP said you can get an adapter with a real plug.

jbrandonAW

Well we got one through insurance that you can plug into a cig lighter. But like the PP said you can get an adapter with a real plug.

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

JennifersHope

The only thing is I have the Pari Trek with battery back up and cig lighter but it is not approved for TOBI and Pulmozyme.. I do my Albuterol and or Xopenex and my hypertonic saline in that... but you need to have a full strength power for the others...

JennifersHope

The only thing is I have the Pari Trek with battery back up and cig lighter but it is not approved for TOBI and Pulmozyme.. I do my Albuterol and or Xopenex and my hypertonic saline in that... but you need to have a full strength power for the others...

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />