Need help to find 3 pin adaptor for vest

consmom

I have tried the usual places ( radio shack,circuit city etc ) and I have had no luck. I am looking for a travel adaptor/converter for the vest. We have one for the neb. and feed pump ( both 2 prong ) but I can't find a 3 prong one anywhere.Has anyone seen any? I have tried HillRom but they just give me the specs and a list of retailers,getting frustrated now as we are cutting close to the wire as the fly date nears.
Thanks

consmom

I have tried the usual places ( radio shack,circuit city etc ) and I have had no luck. I am looking for a travel adaptor/converter for the vest. We have one for the neb. and feed pump ( both 2 prong ) but I can't find a 3 prong one anywhere.Has anyone seen any? I have tried HillRom but they just give me the specs and a list of retailers,getting frustrated now as we are cutting close to the wire as the fly date nears.
Thanks

consmom

Thanks

consmom

Thanks

consmom

<br />Thanks

JazzysMom

Are you talking the converter for the electrical outlet to change the 3 prong plug of the vest to a 2 prong plug for the outlet?

IF so any hardware store should have them. If not....cant help ya!

HUGS

JazzysMom

Are you talking the converter for the electrical outlet to change the 3 prong plug of the vest to a 2 prong plug for the outlet?

HUGS

JazzysMom

HUGS

JazzysMom

HUGS

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />
<br />IF so any hardware store should have them. If not....cant help ya!
<br />
<br />HUGS

debs2girls

If you are talking about an adapter to use it in the car, they have them at Wal-Mart, Walgreens and Drug Warehouse.

debs2girls

If you are talking about an adapter to use it in the car, they have them at Wal-Mart, Walgreens and Drug Warehouse.

debs2girls

debs2girls

debs2girls

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Are you talking traveling overseas with different currents? Check with noexcuses. She had some issues the first time she went overseas with her vest. Didn't just need a converter, but another piece of equipment...

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Are you talking traveling overseas with different currents? Check with noexcuses. She had some issues the first time she went overseas with her vest. Didn't just need a converter, but another piece of equipment...

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member