Needing Help

bagged2drag

Remember, don't hold in your feelings. We are all here to listen and hopefully help. You have a great deal of anguish, and you can feel free to talk to any one of us here. We will all try to help as much as we can.

bagged2drag

Remember, don't hold in your feelings. We are all here to listen and hopefully help. You have a great deal of anguish, and you can feel free to talk to any one of us here. We will all try to help as much as we can.

bagged2drag

bagged2drag

bagged2drag

I was able to contact my local CFF chapter and I'm going to start with the fund raising this April and meet others in my area. I'll continue to be on the site chatting as well. This has helped so much. Thank you everyone, I look forward to getting to know you all.

I was able to contact my local CFF chapter and I'm going to start with the fund raising this April and meet others in my area. I'll continue to be on the site chatting as well. This has helped so much. Thank you everyone, I look forward to getting to know you all.

my65roses4me

I am so sorry for your loss. A death of a loved one is never easy to deal with.
I too lost my brother, although I was young (10yrs old) I still mourn for his death and its still very hard on my family. He had cf and was pretty sick at the age of 13 but he died in an accident.
There has been alot of drama in my family similiar to yours too. My dad is an alcoholic and is very abusive in alot of ways. I have since parted ways with him and haven't talked to him in several years but my mom is still married to him and I trying to hold on to our relationship despite not talking to my dad.
I am married to a wonderful husband that is very supportive and I try to hold on to whats good in my life and not fret the bad. Its very hard to do at times but I just try my hardest.
I hope that coming here and finding that you are not alone will help you. You made a good decision to come here for support!!! Keep coming here, and getting involved is a very good idea!!!
Take care of you!!!

my65roses4me

I too lost my brother, although I was young (10yrs old) I still mourn for his death and its still very hard on my family. He had cf and was pretty sick at the age of 13 but he died in an accident.
There has been alot of drama in my family similiar to yours too. My dad is an alcoholic and is very abusive in alot of ways. I have since parted ways with him and haven't talked to him in several years but my mom is still married to him and I trying to hold on to our relationship despite not talking to my dad.
I am married to a wonderful husband that is very supportive and I try to hold on to whats good in my life and not fret the bad. Its very hard to do at times but I just try my hardest.
I hope that coming here and finding that you are not alone will help you. You made a good decision to come here for support!!! Keep coming here, and getting involved is a very good idea!!!
Take care of you!!!

my65roses4me

Take care of you!!!

my65roses4me

Take care of you!!!

my65roses4me

Take care of you!!!

my65roses4me thank you so much. I am so very sorry to hear about your family falling apart like that. It's heartwarming that you are able to talk to your Mom even with it being strained it's so important so keep up with that. I want to thank you for your words and opening up the way you did. If you ever need to talk please feel free to email me any time. Denisa

my65roses4me thank you so much. I am so very sorry to hear about your family falling apart like that. It's heartwarming that you are able to talk to your Mom even with it being strained it's so important so keep up with that. I want to thank you for your words and opening up the way you did. If you ever need to talk please feel free to email me any time. Denisa