nestle flavor packets

stressed

My child uses nutren 2.0 for tube feeding at night and I wanted to see if I could get her to drink extra during the day and was wondering has anyone tried the flavor packets that nestle has.

anonymous

Hey stressed, My son has had to start drinking them also and he really enjoys the vanilla and Cholate. But he is drinking the nestle instant carnation juniors. But we are having a problem getting it. It is in such a big demand so we are having a hard time getting it. So I would talk with your doctor and see what they tell you. We go to the Childrens Hospital in Augusta, Ga at MCG. They are so wonderful there. I hope that I have been a big help to you. Good Luck.

Tammy Carter
Hazlehurst, ga.

kandi

My son had to have a feeding tube put in place in Jan 06. He has to do feedings at night using 3 cans of Nutren 2.0. He drinks Boost Plus Shakes during the day that I luckily get help with from our Local Childrens Medical Services. You may want to see if you have a service like that around you. The Boost Plus taste really good and even my 3 year sneaks in there and drinks them even though she really doesn't really need the extra calories. I also sneak in extra Pb&j half sandwiches as snacks. Also does she take ultrase because she could recieve scandishakes through a cf comprenhsive program. If you need more information you can go under the website scandishake. Or you can email me at k_m_0020@yahoo.com
(Hey Tammy, I had to stay I thought it was neat t-8o see someone so close to me that attends the same hopsital that my son attends. They are very wonderful at Childrens Hospital in Augusta. My son is 13 with cf we found he had it in Nov 2002.)
Kandi (blackshear ga)