New baby....

M

mneville

I had a little boy last week- Gavin Patrick- weighing in at 6 lbs 14 ounces.

I underwent PGD so this baby should be healthy (it may be a carrier if PGD results were correct). I was told if he is a carrier, his newborn screening may wave a red flag due to higher IRT. So we also collected his cord blood and sent it to the lab. I was told that would tell us exactly his status. Prayers would be great that this baby be a healthy sibling to his brother Aidan who has CF.

He lost some weight which I know is normal esp for breastfed babies- he weighed 6lbs 7ounces today at the docotr.

Megan

M

mneville

I underwent PGD so this baby should be healthy (it may be a carrier if PGD results were correct). I was told if he is a carrier, his newborn screening may wave a red flag due to higher IRT. So we also collected his cord blood and sent it to the lab. I was told that would tell us exactly his status. Prayers would be great that this baby be a healthy sibling to his brother Aidan who has CF.

He lost some weight which I know is normal esp for breastfed babies- he weighed 6lbs 7ounces today at the docotr.

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

Mommafirst

HUGE congratulations Megan!!!! Aidan and Gavin, wonderful names!! I'm sure you will adore having two beautiful boys to watch be brothers to one another, its such a joy!!

I will hold Gavin and your family in my thoughts and prayers that he does not have CF.

I hope Aidan is adjusting okay!!!

M

Mommafirst

HUGE congratulations Megan!!!! Aidan and Gavin, wonderful names!! I'm sure you will adore having two beautiful boys to watch be brothers to one another, its such a joy!!

I will hold Gavin and your family in my thoughts and prayers that he does not have CF.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst