new group for teachers with cystic fibrosis petients in the class room

FIGHTCF

Are you a teacher in need of some type of support! Do you have a child in classroom or know a child in your school with Cystic Fibrosis? Are you interested in lending support to that child? Are you advacating for a child to help him/her with getting support? Do you want to gain more knowledge about Cystic Fibrosis?Then Please feel free to join this new and exciting support group for you.We, David the founder and Christian the co-founder, would like to welcome you all to a new support group for anyone who is a teacher that has a child in your classroom that has Cystic Fibrosis. We started this group to help you all get a better understanding about Cystic Fibrosis. How it affects the child medically, personally, and how it can affect others around that child. We will offer many links to help you to get a better understanding about this disease and how you can help that child out. Please feel free to contact me at: HOME 612-341-9100, CELL 612-282-2933, FAX 612-332-2524 or email me at: fightcf@yahoo.com. You can also contact Christian at: wcrooneyfl2000@yahoo.com or you can instant messager her at wcrooneyfl2000 on Yahoo messenger.

Drea

Is there a site for this or what? I'd like to give it to my child's teachers if there is. Please let me know at http://groups.msn.com/TeamRachelJane or e-mail TeamRachelJane@msn.comthanksAndrea