New person That I reffered to the site

BonnieD

I sent you a pm Kathie. Is there a place to post a message introducing myself and being there for anyone who may need to talk to an old CF parent veteran.

So nice to meet you.

BonnieD

I sent you a pm Kathie. Is there a place to post a message introducing myself and being there for anyone who may need to talk to an old CF parent veteran.

So nice to meet you.

BonnieD

So nice to meet you.

BonnieD

So nice to meet you.

BonnieD

<br />
<br />So nice to meet you.

kathiel

The "who are you" in a nutshell is a good place to start, and you can also go to the families section, as well as the chat...I just kinda float around between treatments and dr appts.

kathiel

The "who are you" in a nutshell is a good place to start, and you can also go to the families section, as well as the chat...I just kinda float around between treatments and dr appts.

kathiel

kathiel

kathiel

julie

Welcome to the site Bonnie. I take it you are a mother of a CFer? I'm married to one. Welcome, welcome welcome!!!

julie

Welcome to the site Bonnie. I take it you are a mother of a CFer? I'm married to one. Welcome, welcome welcome!!!

julie

julie

julie