New Questions from Steph

X2ndbasexbabex1

Hey, it's Steph again. I found the specific question I wanted to ask. Most of them I can look up.

Age group: High school students or older-
Does it really change the way you live your life?
Like, do people act different?

Somewhere along those lines...
I really appreciate it! Thanks soo much!
Steph 14 w/o C.F.

teknogeek1300

They give you different looks for a while, then they forget. Unless you constantly bring the subject up, or it it always evident that you have it.

CFisme

You know, i have had cf my whole life, and i played baseball my whole life, raced motocross forever.. including some supercross.. and have my 3rd degree blackbelt in tae kwon do... all my freinds know i have cf.. but it doesnt mind them at all... sometimes it seems to me like i dont even have it, so no absolutly not! I feel completely fine.. some of my gfs i had.. were drop dead gorgeous.. and some diseases would have freaked them out, and it didnt change there mind at all... i hope this answered your question!!! aim ridektm41 if you have any further questions, or email me at jrussell@whitebros.com

imondeck

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>CFisme</b></i><br>You know, i have had cf my whole life, and i played baseball my whole life, raced motocross forever.. including some supercross.. and have my 3rd degree blackbelt in tae kwon do... all my freinds know i have cf.. but it doesnt mind them at all... sometimes it seems to me like i dont even have it, so no absolutly not! I feel completely fine.. some of my gfs i had.. were drop dead gorgeous.. and some diseases would have freaked them out, and it didnt change there mind at all... i hope this answered your question!!! aim ridektm41 if you have any further questions, or email me at jrussell@whitebros.com<hr></blockquote>

Hello James. That is so cool that you race! We have a racer in the family (my 13 year old), my 11 year old has "probable" cf. What classes do you race and have you been to Loretta Lynns? It takes a lot to race motocross/supercross, kudos to you!

CFisme

Ya i have been there.. i got hurt and broke alot of bones forcing me to quit.. my arm countless amount of times, pelvis, ribs shoulder, legs you name it... i pretty much raced pro.. but sand bagged some races