Night Sweating

Throatviolence

I am bonedry all day, I rarely ever sweat, but the minute I fall asleep, i am wet from head to toe, my hair is wet, the bed is wet, the sheets, everything.

anyone have any ideas on what I can do to prevent this to some extent, its awful, Ive been fighting with it for years and I have not ever had a moments peace.

Throatviolence

I am bonedry all day, I rarely ever sweat, but the minute I fall asleep, i am wet from head to toe, my hair is wet, the bed is wet, the sheets, everything.

anyone have any ideas on what I can do to prevent this to some extent, its awful, Ive been fighting with it for years and I have not ever had a moments peace.

Throatviolence

Throatviolence

Throatviolence

coltsfan715

Are you diabetic? I ask because I sweat alot in my sleep when my blood sugar is high.

Also are you on any meds like prednisone - when I have taken higher doses of prednisone I also tend to sweat alot more.

Other than that I can't think of a cause. For the blood sugar all I can think would be to either check it before going to bed and dose insulin - if you take insulin or if you are diabetic. If you are not diabetic or do not take insulin I would maybe make a rule to not eat any high sugar or high carb foods within 2 hours of bed time.

If it is just a matter of you being hot I would maybe turn on a fan - changed covers - maybe use a comforter that isn't so thick or warm or what have you. Who knows - just some thoughts.

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Are you diabetic? I ask because I sweat alot in my sleep when my blood sugar is high.

Also are you on any meds like prednisone - when I have taken higher doses of prednisone I also tend to sweat alot more.

Other than that I can't think of a cause. For the blood sugar all I can think would be to either check it before going to bed and dose insulin - if you take insulin or if you are diabetic. If you are not diabetic or do not take insulin I would maybe make a rule to not eat any high sugar or high carb foods within 2 hours of bed time.

If it is just a matter of you being hot I would maybe turn on a fan - changed covers - maybe use a comforter that isn't so thick or warm or what have you. Who knows - just some thoughts.

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care,
Lindsey

Throatviolence

Ya know, I have never been tested for diabetes, I do eat tons and tons of junk food, I actually eat really terribly. I will try that and not eat anything crazy 2 hours before bed so I can see if it work.

sweetheart, if i slept in a freezer id sweat and wake up an ice cube!

Throatviolence

Ya know, I have never been tested for diabetes, I do eat tons and tons of junk food, I actually eat really terribly. I will try that and not eat anything crazy 2 hours before bed so I can see if it work.

Throatviolence

Throatviolence

Throatviolence

coltsfan715

yeah I get the same way when I do sweat at night it doesn't matter what I do I still sweat. Hopefully not eating so late will help. If not I hope you find something that works.

Also just a thought - maybe look up diabetes and check out the other symptoms to see if you exhibit any of them. If you have any of the other symptoms around bed time maybe talk to your doc about them. Also something to think of - anytime I have ever gone out and partied and been even the slightest bit drunk I sweat an ungodly amount. I just know you said you eat crazy stuff just wasn't sure if you were a partier - being as you are a 20something figured it wasn't a long shot lol.

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

yeah I get the same way when I do sweat at night it doesn't matter what I do I still sweat. Hopefully not eating so late will help. If not I hope you find something that works.

Also just a thought - maybe look up diabetes and check out the other symptoms to see if you exhibit any of them. If you have any of the other symptoms around bed time maybe talk to your doc about them. Also something to think of - anytime I have ever gone out and partied and been even the slightest bit drunk I sweat an ungodly amount. I just know you said you eat crazy stuff just wasn't sure if you were a partier - being as you are a 20something figured it wasn't a long shot lol.

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care,
Lindsey