Not really CF related, but we sure need the help!!

ctalbott0609

My husband is selling his truck, so we can get a more gas efficient vehicle to take Paige back and fourth to Kansas City for her Dr's apt's. It's a 3 hour drive, and about 250 miles one way, so we need all the help we can get!! I know it's not really CF related, but if anyone's interested, or you're looking for a first vehicle for your son or daughter, please message me! It's a 1996 Black GMC Sierra 1500. I have pictures, and we're willing to negotiate on prices! Thanks for any help you can offer! *We can also drive the truck to you, or you can drive to us, for those who are out of state. We're located in South West Missouri*

ctalbott0609

My husband is selling his truck, so we can get a more gas efficient vehicle to take Paige back and fourth to Kansas City for her Dr's apt's. It's a 3 hour drive, and about 250 miles one way, so we need all the help we can get!! I know it's not really CF related, but if anyone's interested, or you're looking for a first vehicle for your son or daughter, please message me! It's a 1996 Black GMC Sierra 1500. I have pictures, and we're willing to negotiate on prices! Thanks for any help you can offer! *We can also drive the truck to you, or you can drive to us, for those who are out of state. We're located in South West Missouri*

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

Sakem

Hi Chelsea

You should put it on craigslist, it's free! (yeah) I know plenty of people that have had sucess doing this

Lori

Sakem

Hi Chelsea

You should put it on craigslist, it's free! (yeah) I know plenty of people that have had sucess doing this

Lori

Sakem

Hi Chelsea

Lori

Sakem

Hi Chelsea

Lori

Sakem

Hi Chelsea
<br />
<br />You should put it on craigslist, it's free! (yeah) I know plenty of people that have had sucess doing this
<br />
<br />Lori

ctalbott0609

We have it up now, I never knew how easy it was to put something up on Craigslist! We've got two offers already! Thank you for the recommendation!!

ctalbott0609

We have it up now, I never knew how easy it was to put something up on Craigslist! We've got two offers already! Thank you for the recommendation!!

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

philandas

HI! I know what you are going through. We travel almost 3 hours to get to KC. We have a van that we drive and we love it. My son Hubie brings home so much stuff from Children's Mercy that we needed a bigger auto to haul all or our stuff, but be cheap on gas.
Do you go to CMH and do you see DR Black?
Philanda

philandas

HI! I know what you are going through. We travel almost 3 hours to get to KC. We have a van that we drive and we love it. My son Hubie brings home so much stuff from Children's Mercy that we needed a bigger auto to haul all or our stuff, but be cheap on gas.
Philanda

philandas

Philanda

philandas

Philanda

philandas

<br />Do you go to CMH and do you see DR Black?
<br />Philanda