Nutritional product that helped baby with CF

Lu

Hello Everyone,

I apologize that it took so long to get back to all of you. I did not have my e-mail set to receive your response. I emailed each person individually in response to the health and nutrition product that is helping my nephew Marko. I suggest that you learn all you can about this product and then make an educated decision upon your own research. You just can't go wrong here because the product is 100% natural and safe. It will not interfere with any medications. Can't drink too much of it either. The company has a 90 day money back guaranteed. <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="https://www.goji-passion.com">Product website</a>
Quick update on my nephew:
I visited Marko and his family at Christmas time. Our Christmas gift to him was the Vest- Airway Clearance System.
There are no words to express the joy and gratitude that came with delivering "The Vest" to my nephew Marko. This was a true Christmas miracle that gave hope to his family. My brother and his family were in tears when they opened this very special gift.

If you would have seen Marko trying "The Vest" on for the first time, you would agree that he is a very special child. With adults around him ready to soothe his fear of an unfamiliar medical device that pulsed his chest at a high frequency, he wasn't afraid at all, Marko actually enjoyed the treatment and asked for more when finished. He seems to know that this vest is very special.
He is an example of true love and joy, even when he wheezed and was struggling to breathe his contagious smile and his joyful presence radiated pure love. Most children in Croatia with cystic fibrosis don't live past 12 years of age, but we hope that with the Vest and with his parents involvement he will surpass the statistics.

Marko's health has improved in terms of his immune response. He does not catch every bug out there as he did before. One difficulty he is having is that he is unable to cough out the mucus after the treatments. He is still not on Pulmozyme and for some reason his doctor will not prescribe it.

Thank you so much for all your response.
Lu

Lu

Hello Everyone,

I apologize that it took so long to get back to all of you. I did not have my e-mail set to receive your response. I emailed each person individually in response to the health and nutrition product that is helping my nephew Marko. I suggest that you learn all you can about this product and then make an educated decision upon your own research. You just can't go wrong here because the product is 100% natural and safe. It will not interfere with any medications. Can't drink too much of it either. The company has a 90 day money back guaranteed. <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="https://www.goji-passion.com">Product website</a>
I visited Marko and his family at Christmas time. Our Christmas gift to him was the Vest- Airway Clearance System.
There are no words to express the joy and gratitude that came with delivering "The Vest" to my nephew Marko. This was a true Christmas miracle that gave hope to his family. My brother and his family were in tears when they opened this very special gift.

If you would have seen Marko trying "The Vest" on for the first time, you would agree that he is a very special child. With adults around him ready to soothe his fear of an unfamiliar medical device that pulsed his chest at a high frequency, he wasn't afraid at all, Marko actually enjoyed the treatment and asked for more when finished. He seems to know that this vest is very special.
He is an example of true love and joy, even when he wheezed and was struggling to breathe his contagious smile and his joyful presence radiated pure love. Most children in Croatia with cystic fibrosis don't live past 12 years of age, but we hope that with the Vest and with his parents involvement he will surpass the statistics.

Marko's health has improved in terms of his immune response. He does not catch every bug out there as he did before. One difficulty he is having is that he is unable to cough out the mucus after the treatments. He is still not on Pulmozyme and for some reason his doctor will not prescribe it.

Lu

Lu

Hello Everyone,

Lu

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Wonderful news. Guess the most important thing is to get that nasty stuff up and out of his lungs, so it won't stagnate and grow bacteria... Do they nebulize any meds at all? Bronchiodialators (albuterol or atrovent)? Maybe when he's older they can ask about hypertonic saline.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Wonderful news. Guess the most important thing is to get that nasty stuff up and out of his lungs, so it won't stagnate and grow bacteria... Do they nebulize any meds at all? Bronchiodialators (albuterol or atrovent)? Maybe when he's older they can ask about hypertonic saline.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Lu

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your concern. Baby Marko is not on any nebulizer. I wish he was and he should be on something. The Vest does what it should do by getting the mucus out of the lungs but he is unable to get the mucus out of the tiny bronchi airways.
The doctors over there are not familiar with the Vest either. The whole medical treatment is ages behind anything we are accustomed to in the Western part of the World.

Lu

Lu

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your concern. Baby Marko is not on any nebulizer. I wish he was and he should be on something. The Vest does what it should do by getting the mucus out of the lungs but he is unable to get the mucus out of the tiny bronchi airways.
The doctors over there are not familiar with the Vest either. The whole medical treatment is ages behind anything we are accustomed to in the Western part of the World.

Lu

Lu

Hello Everyone,

Lu

Lu

Hello Friends,

I will keep you updated of Marko's progress.
Best wishes for your health

Lu

Hello Friends,

Lu

Hello Friends,