odd

S

semperfiohana

i was just wondering if anyone has every experienced a little bit of blood in the middle of their cycle. i'm talking like just enough so that you notice it on the toilet tissue. i noticed some this morning and it has now turned to brown. sorry for the tmi. i was a little crampy yesterday. which is odd. anyone have any idea?

S

semperfiohana

i was just wondering if anyone has every experienced a little bit of blood in the middle of their cycle. i'm talking like just enough so that you notice it on the toilet tissue. i noticed some this morning and it has now turned to brown. sorry for the tmi. i was a little crampy yesterday. which is odd. anyone have any idea?

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

i thought maybe the same thing, that maybe by accident we were pregnant. according to my chart there has been no pin point of ovulation. my temp on thursday was 96.63, yesterday was 96.93, today was 97.05. and the last time we had sex was tuesday. i was just wondering if anyone else had experienced it. when i got pregnant last time i had heartburn really bad from the start and sore boobs. i had heartburn last night and this morning, but i've also eaten yellow rice and that always gives me heartburn.

S

semperfiohana

i thought maybe the same thing, that maybe by accident we were pregnant. according to my chart there has been no pin point of ovulation. my temp on thursday was 96.63, yesterday was 96.93, today was 97.05. and the last time we had sex was tuesday. i was just wondering if anyone else had experienced it. when i got pregnant last time i had heartburn really bad from the start and sore boobs. i had heartburn last night and this morning, but i've also eaten yellow rice and that always gives me heartburn.

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

H

hopesiris

Mid cycle bleeding is usually from ovulation (that is normal) and bleeding a week after ovulation can be implantation bleeding. For me implantation bleeding happened around day 20 and my cycles are about 26 days long. I get ovulation bleeding sometimes, usually around day 12. HTH.

H

hopesiris

Mid cycle bleeding is usually from ovulation (that is normal) and bleeding a week after ovulation can be implantation bleeding. For me implantation bleeding happened around day 20 and my cycles are about 26 days long. I get ovulation bleeding sometimes, usually around day 12. HTH.

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris