Okay I need your HELP !

sk8rgrrrl4life

I don't want to seem over rated or to sell out the disease many people suffer with throughout the world, but I believe if there were a segment on MTV of True Life: I Have Cystic Fibrosis it would bring soo much more awareness to the public about this horrible disease and the struggles we do have to go through. When people here Cystic Fibrosis majority of the population doesn't have a slight clue as to what it is. Also if you remember the Real World San Diego with Frankie (the girl) she had cystic fibrosis and she smoked and drank and later on in the season did her room mates find out she had the disease because she didn't take her medicine or tell them about it. When they found out about her disease her room mates were impacted dramatically and wanted to help her through it and encourage her to take care of herself and to stop her bad smoking and drinking habits. All I'm saying is this would be a great opportunity for the Cystic Fibrosis community and in rememberance of Frankie. The only problem is MTV hasn't had the idea to have that as a segment on true life. So I would like to know is there ANY WAY I can email or contact a MTV representative to get them to consider this suggestion. Because I know I would be more than willing to take part in True Life: I have Cystic Fibrosis so my friends and maybe my family can understand what I go through.
Any thoughts or opinions?

sk8rgrrrl4life

I don't want to seem over rated or to sell out the disease many people suffer with throughout the world, but I believe if there were a segment on MTV of True Life: I Have Cystic Fibrosis it would bring soo much more awareness to the public about this horrible disease and the struggles we do have to go through. When people here Cystic Fibrosis majority of the population doesn't have a slight clue as to what it is. Also if you remember the Real World San Diego with Frankie (the girl) she had cystic fibrosis and she smoked and drank and later on in the season did her room mates find out she had the disease because she didn't take her medicine or tell them about it. When they found out about her disease her room mates were impacted dramatically and wanted to help her through it and encourage her to take care of herself and to stop her bad smoking and drinking habits. All I'm saying is this would be a great opportunity for the Cystic Fibrosis community and in rememberance of Frankie. The only problem is MTV hasn't had the idea to have that as a segment on true life. So I would like to know is there ANY WAY I can email or contact a MTV representative to get them to consider this suggestion. Because I know I would be more than willing to take part in True Life: I have Cystic Fibrosis so my friends and maybe my family can understand what I go through.

sk8rgrrrl4life

sk8rgrrrl4life

sk8rgrrrl4life

Z

zeeannie

Check this out:
<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.mtv.com/ontv/castingcall/index.jhtml?castingId=1486761
">http://www.mtv.com/ontv/castin...stingId=1486761
</a>

It doesn't have contact info for sending in your ideas, but if something similar comes up(like something health or medical related) there are e-mail addresses to inquire about being in the shows coming up. Or, maybe just e-mail one of those contacts anyway and tell them your idea. Maybe you'll get contact info for sending in ideas. Worth a try...

Z

zeeannie

Check this out:
<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.mtv.com/ontv/castingcall/index.jhtml?castingId=1486761
</a>

It doesn't have contact info for sending in your ideas, but if something similar comes up(like something health or medical related) there are e-mail addresses to inquire about being in the shows coming up. Or, maybe just e-mail one of those contacts anyway and tell them your idea. Maybe you'll get contact info for sending in ideas. Worth a try...

Z

zeeannie

Check this out:
</a>

Z

zeeannie

Check this out:
</a>

Z

zeeannie

Check this out:
<br /><a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.mtv.com/ontv/castingcall/index.jhtml?castingId=1486761
<br />">http://www.mtv.com/ontv/castin...stingId=1486761
<br /></a>
<br />
<br />It doesn't have contact info for sending in your ideas, but if something similar comes up(like something health or medical related) there are e-mail addresses to inquire about being in the shows coming up. Or, maybe just e-mail one of those contacts anyway and tell them your idea. Maybe you'll get contact info for sending in ideas. Worth a try...

agoetz65

Yeah I had thought about that too.
I totally agree with you. People need to know more about this disease. I think it would promote so much awareness. The problem is not that people do not want to help and get involved, but that they are just not informed about CF. I have yet to meet someone who has not wanted to contribute and help out once they knew all the crap we go through.
I say go for it and email the MTV peeps. I'll search the site a bit and try to find out any other ways of contacting them.

agoetz65

I totally agree with you. People need to know more about this disease. I think it would promote so much awareness. The problem is not that people do not want to help and get involved, but that they are just not informed about CF. I have yet to meet someone who has not wanted to contribute and help out once they knew all the crap we go through.
I say go for it and email the MTV peeps. I'll search the site a bit and try to find out any other ways of contacting them.

agoetz65

agoetz65

agoetz65

<br />I totally agree with you. People need to know more about this disease. I think it would promote so much awareness. The problem is not that people do not want to help and get involved, but that they are just not informed about CF. I have yet to meet someone who has not wanted to contribute and help out once they knew all the crap we go through.
<br />I say go for it and email the MTV peeps. I'll search the site a bit and try to find out any other ways of contacting them.