Old Navy Maternity Pants

GordonsGirl

What sick clothing designer makes low rise maternity pants with the elastic band barely covering the butt? Seriously? I was too stupid when I was shopping to not buy the idiot pants that make me look like a plumber when I bend over, so here I am, giving little shows every time I bend over.

I get that woman want styling maternity clothes, but LOW RISE?! You've got to be kidding me!

Sorry for the rant, but I finally felt too cramped in my regular pants and was ready to wear my comfy maternity pants and relax and still look good. GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

GordonsGirl

What sick clothing designer makes low rise maternity pants with the elastic band barely covering the butt? Seriously? I was too stupid when I was shopping to not buy the idiot pants that make me look like a plumber when I bend over, so here I am, giving little shows every time I bend over.

I get that woman want styling maternity clothes, but LOW RISE?! You've got to be kidding me!

Sorry for the rant, but I finally felt too cramped in my regular pants and was ready to wear my comfy maternity pants and relax and still look good. GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

GordonsGirl

GordonsGirl

GordonsGirl

<br />
<br />I get that woman want styling maternity clothes, but LOW RISE?! You've got to be kidding me!
<br />
<br />Sorry for the rant, but I finally felt too cramped in my regular pants and was ready to wear my comfy maternity pants and relax and still look good. GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

PedsNP2007

OMG, I just had to laugh when I read about that... Plumber's butt when preggo... Seriously, I think keeping that stuff covered is the best way to go... I don't understand the fad of showing off thongs, etc.

Good luck looking!!

Jenn

PedsNP2007

OMG, I just had to laugh when I read about that... Plumber's butt when preggo... Seriously, I think keeping that stuff covered is the best way to go... I don't understand the fad of showing off thongs, etc.

Good luck looking!!

Jenn

PedsNP2007

Good luck looking!!

Jenn

PedsNP2007

Good luck looking!!

Jenn

PedsNP2007

<br />
<br />Good luck looking!!
<br />
<br />Jenn

H

hopesiris

LOL they don't work post partum either, you get a mushroom waist with butt crack when you bend to care for baby. Heh heh. Try Motherhood Maternity if they make a size small enough to fit you. The below belly style might work with a longer top.

H

hopesiris

LOL they don't work post partum either, you get a mushroom waist with butt crack when you bend to care for baby. Heh heh. Try Motherhood Maternity if they make a size small enough to fit you. The below belly style might work with a longer top.

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris