Our Blog for Baby Aven

palmera

When Aven recieved her diagnosis, I decided to create a blog to help document our journey. I do not in any way, shape or form claim to be an expert or to have all the answers in regards to this disease, but as far as what we are facing....
I can tell our story. There are some blogs I have kept private and others that I will make public for those that are interested. This is one thing that has been therapuetic for me. I do not know how long I will keep the blog public, but my hopes in doing this is 1) to find comfort in being able to express my feelings and thoughts ( the emotions are still very raw for me and I find it difficult to talk to people face to face). 2) to be able to learn from others through feedback and comments ( please be kind) and 3) if Aven finds herself with those lengthy hospital stays, she may find comfort in reading what has been written for her and to know from the minute she was born she had and overwhelming amount of love and support. Some close family and friends have already read some of the posts . I am still learning how to use Blogger and have had several individuals who do not belong to google+ simply send me their words and ask that I paste their comments so that one day Aven may read them. Thank You - If you are interestd you can find it here:
http://autumndawnpalmer.blogspot.com/

dear palmera - I just looked trough your blog and just wanted to say you have a wonderful journey awaiting you, face to face with your head up proud of little kid who'll grow up fast
I'm no expert on cf also - but a mom to two beautiful daughters - the older with cf - and Asia has so far - she is almost 5 - never had to saty in hospital. She is starting grade 0 in school in 3 weeks.
your emotions will calm down and you'll focus on on your little girl..not through the "cf-glasses"
it takes time

please welcome to my daughters blog - the older is the one with cf - I just post pictures so it's not a "blog" acctually
http://asik-ak.blogspot.com/