Pancreatitis

baldelocks

My daughter is 2 1/2. Diagnosed at birth with the help of prebirth screening. Anyway she has been in the hospital since jan 2. Diagnosed with pancreatitis, on fluids.But her numbers remain high 1/25/09. Any ideas or suggestions?
She has mild cf. And is at hopkins in baltimore.

baldelocks

My daughter is 2 1/2. Diagnosed at birth with the help of prebirth screening. Anyway she has been in the hospital since jan 2. Diagnosed with pancreatitis, on fluids.But her numbers remain high 1/25/09. Any ideas or suggestions?

baldelocks

baldelocks

baldelocks

<br />She has mild cf. And is at hopkins in baltimore.

Brad

My experience with pancreatitis is that it just had to run it's course

fluids clear liquids and time.

I hope she is not in a lot of pain.
Me and My Brothers and Sister all have milder Cf.
from older to younger it gets milder.

Your in a Good Hospital.

Brad

Your in a Good Hospital.

Brad

Your in a Good Hospital.

Brad

Your in a Good Hospital.

Brad

<br />
<br /> fluids clear liquids and time.
<br />
<br /> I hope she is not in a lot of pain.
<br /> Me and My Brothers and Sister all have milder Cf.
<br /> from older to younger it gets milder.
<br />
<br /> Your in a Good Hospital.

tlcquiltnut

I am 58 and with CF...I just got out of the hospital a couple weeks ago and am just now getting over with pancreatitis. Clear liquids at first then soft foods. Tylenol for pain. I got to eat real food today....hope your little girls is better now.

tlcquiltnut

I am 58 and with CF...I just got out of the hospital a couple weeks ago and am just now getting over with pancreatitis. Clear liquids at first then soft foods. Tylenol for pain. I got to eat real food today....hope your little girls is better now.

tlcquiltnut

tlcquiltnut

tlcquiltnut

baldelocks

She is home finally!!! They put her on creon, and actagull. It was a very long stay. We were there since Jan 3rd. We had a ng tube to drain stuff from her stomach then a feeding tube. She was on iv nutrition for a while. It was rough. She seems to be ok now. I hope you are feeling better also.

baldelocks

She is home finally!!! They put her on creon, and actagull. It was a very long stay. We were there since Jan 3rd. We had a ng tube to drain stuff from her stomach then a feeding tube. She was on iv nutrition for a while. It was rough. She seems to be ok now. I hope you are feeling better also.

baldelocks

baldelocks

baldelocks