Papa John's International

juliesdreamteam

All,

If you didn't know, Papa John's International signed an agreement with Julie's Dream Team (A group we formed for my 40 year old wife with CF). In that agreement, 20% of the order's total is donated to the CF Foundation. Currently the code is ONLY valid in Louisville and Lexington, KY. Papa John's is considering a nationwide deal based on the success that we've had in Kentucky. To date the code has been used over 1215 times.

The CF Foundation has tried for years to "get in" with Papa John's. This is the way in. I know the passion that we all have for finding a cure. I need you all to send Rich Butler, Director of Operations for Papa John's an email telling him that you want to be able to use the CURECF promo code in your city/state. Mr. Butler's email address is: <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="mailto:rich_butler@papajohns.com">rich_butler@papajohns.com</a>

Just click the email link and let him know that you want to be able to use the code.

Thanks and God Bless,

Roy E. Ice
<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.juliesdreamteam.com">www.juliesdreamteam.com</a>

juliesdreamteam

All,

If you didn't know, Papa John's International signed an agreement with Julie's Dream Team (A group we formed for my 40 year old wife with CF). In that agreement, 20% of the order's total is donated to the CF Foundation. Currently the code is ONLY valid in Louisville and Lexington, KY. Papa John's is considering a nationwide deal based on the success that we've had in Kentucky. To date the code has been used over 1215 times.

The CF Foundation has tried for years to "get in" with Papa John's. This is the way in. I know the passion that we all have for finding a cure. I need you all to send Rich Butler, Director of Operations for Papa John's an email telling him that you want to be able to use the CURECF promo code in your city/state. Mr. Butler's email address is: <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="mailto:rich_butler@papajohns.com">rich_butler@papajohns.com</a>

Just click the email link and let him know that you want to be able to use the code.

Thanks and God Bless,

Roy E. Ice
<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.juliesdreamteam.com">www.juliesdreamteam.com</a>

juliesdreamteam

All,
<br />
<br />If you didn't know, Papa John's International signed an agreement with Julie's Dream Team (A group we formed for my 40 year old wife with CF). In that agreement, 20% of the order's total is donated to the CF Foundation. Currently the code is ONLY valid in Louisville and Lexington, KY. Papa John's is considering a nationwide deal based on the success that we've had in Kentucky. To date the code has been used over 1215 times.
<br />
<br />The CF Foundation has tried for years to "get in" with Papa John's. This is the way in. I know the passion that we all have for finding a cure. I need you all to send Rich Butler, Director of Operations for Papa John's an email telling him that you want to be able to use the CURECF promo code in your city/state. Mr. Butler's email address is: <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="mailto:rich_butler@papajohns.com">rich_butler@papajohns.com</a>
<br />
<br />Just click the email link and let him know that you want to be able to use the code.
<br />
<br />Thanks and God Bless,
<br />
<br />Roy E. Ice
<br /><a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.juliesdreamteam.com">www.juliesdreamteam.com</a>