Pari LC with mask for 'hands-free' operation

DanaInSeattle

I like to use the computer while I'm nebbing, whether it be reading blogs or playing WoW. I thought maybe using a mask with the Pari LC neb would be really convenient, but I'd like to hear from anyone using this setup or something similar.

DanaInSeattle

I like to use the computer while I'm nebbing, whether it be reading blogs or playing WoW. I thought maybe using a mask with the Pari LC neb would be really convenient, but I'd like to hear from anyone using this setup or something similar.

DanaInSeattle

DanaInSeattle

DanaInSeattle

<br />
<br />

jamie6girl

I have two things against using a mask: 1) You don't always get all of the medicine, it sometimes just blows up into the air and 2) Over a long time, it can cause redness on your face... I used a mask in the morning for years, until I was 17 or so. It made my face red and irritated. I think because of the moisture build up under the mask. I feel like sometimes I can still see the outline of it on my face.

jamie6girl

I have two things against using a mask: 1) You don't always get all of the medicine, it sometimes just blows up into the air and 2) Over a long time, it can cause redness on your face... I used a mask in the morning for years, until I was 17 or so. It made my face red and irritated. I think because of the moisture build up under the mask. I feel like sometimes I can still see the outline of it on my face.

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

sjzbell

My son, Hunter, has Bubbles the Fish mask too & does VEST at same time. That's his tv time as well. It's gotta be the way to go for us as he's younger & too "busy" to hold his neb & doesn't wanna breathe right. So mask is a much better choice for us to make sure he's getting the most of the meds!

sjzbell

My son, Hunter, has Bubbles the Fish mask too & does VEST at same time. That's his tv time as well. It's gotta be the way to go for us as he's younger & too "busy" to hold his neb & doesn't wanna breathe right. So mask is a much better choice for us to make sure he's getting the most of the meds!

sjzbell

sjzbell

sjzbell