Pari Nebulizer Cups

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We've always used the reusable pari lc plus nebs for DS' pulmozyme, tobi and albuterol/atrovent.  Use disposable sidestream for tobi and duoneb when we travel.   It's time for us to buy neb cups again and noticed there's a Pari LC Sprint.  Is there a difference?

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We've always used the reusable pari lc plus nebs for DS' pulmozyme, tobi and albuterol/atrovent. Use disposable sidestream for tobi and duoneb when wetravel. It's time for us to buy neb cups again and noticed there's a Pari LC Sprint. Is there a difference?

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<BR>We've always used the reusable pari lc plus nebs for DS' pulmozyme, tobi and albuterol/atrovent. Use disposable sidestream for tobi and duoneb when wetravel. It's time for us to buy neb cups again and noticed there's a Pari LC Sprint. Is there a difference?

2005CFmom

Super Moderator
We have received a couple of the Sprints with our Pari Proneb compressors. We used them for pulmozyme, but as far a treatment time I don't think it is much different than the LC Plus.

As far as durability, we prefer the LC Plus. The Sprint has a "flip top" on it and the plastic "hinges" would wear down and break. There is still a rubbery "hinge" to keep the lid intact, but sometimes we could not close it down completely. But all this happened when we where boiling our nebs instead of using the steamer. Maybe now that we steam sterilize they would not break down as fast.

I did like the fact that only the mouth piece was interchangeable with the lc plus. It made keeping nebs used for albuterol/saline separated from the ones used for pulmozyme.

2005CFmom

Super Moderator
We have received a couple of the Sprints with our Pari Proneb compressors. We used them for pulmozyme, but as far a treatment time I don't think it is much different than the LC Plus.

As far as durability, we prefer the LC Plus. The Sprint has a "flip top" on it and the plastic "hinges" would wear down and break. There is still a rubbery "hinge" to keep the lid intact, but sometimes we could not close it down completely. But all this happened when we where boiling our nebs instead of using the steamer. Maybe now that we steam sterilize they would not break down as fast.

I did like the fact that only the mouth piece was interchangeable with the lc plus. It made keeping nebs used for albuterol/saline separated from the ones used for pulmozyme.

2005CFmom

Super Moderator
<br />
<br />As far as durability, we prefer the LC Plus. The Sprint has a "flip top" on it and the plastic "hinges" would wear down and break. There is still a rubbery "hinge" to keep the lid intact, but sometimes we could not close it down completely. But all this happened when we where boiling our nebs instead of using the steamer. Maybe now that we steam sterilize they would not break down as fast.
<br />
<br />I did like the fact that only the mouth piece was interchangeable with the lc plus. It made keeping nebs used for albuterol/saline separated from the ones used for pulmozyme.

hmw

We have a couple of the Sprint nebs and I don't like them as much as the LC Plus. They maybe run a minute faster tops, and while it advertises having a cup you can see into, out of all her nebs it's the hardest one to tell how much is left inside without actually opening it up. The flip top lid is not well designed for durability.

We have sidestream as well that we sometimes use for Pulmozyme, but I am not sure how much advantage there is to using that cup when you don't have a 50psi machine. I do not like how much is wasted with the sidestream (we don't have the new one that works more like a pari.)

hmw

We have a couple of the Sprint nebs and I don't like them as much as the LC Plus. They maybe run a minute faster tops, and while it advertises having a cup you can see into, out of all her nebs it's the hardest one to tell how much is left inside without actually opening it up. The flip top lid is not well designed for durability.

We have sidestream as well that we sometimes use for Pulmozyme, but I am not sure how much advantage there is to using that cup when you don't have a 50psi machine. I do not like how much is wasted with the sidestream (we don't have the new one that works more like a pari.)

hmw

<br />
<br />We have sidestream as well that we sometimes use for Pulmozyme, but I am not sure how much advantage there is to using that cup when you don't have a 50psi machine. I do not like how much is wasted with the sidestream (we don't have the new one that works more like a pari.)

we started using pari lc sprint junior - takes longer then sidestream cause Asia can't cheet on it but I find it hard to read how much more liquid is left without opening and it seems it can be easy to break - since Asia wants to pull off the flip on the mouthpiece...
we are planing to change to aeronebgo - the same technology as Eflow but different in design and price -
http://aerogen.com/aeroneb-go-micropump-nebulizer-system.html

we started using pari lc sprint junior - takes longer then sidestream cause Asia can't cheet on it but I find it hard to read how much more liquid is left without opening and it seems it can be easy to break - since Asia wants to pull off the flip on the mouthpiece...
we are planing to change to aeronebgo - the same technology as Eflow but different in design and price -
http://aerogen.com/aeroneb-go-micropump-nebulizer-system.html

<br />we are planing to change to aeronebgo - the same technology as Eflow but different in design and price -
<br />http://aerogen.com/aeroneb-go-micropump-nebulizer-system.html