Pictures of your child doing cf treatments

LouLou

I'm putting together a slideshow of cfers doing nebs, vest, taking meds, etc for a cf fundraising event. Do you have a picture of your child you wouldn't mind sharing? Please pm me for my email address. Thanks! L

LouLou

I'm putting together a slideshow of cfers doing nebs, vest, taking meds, etc for a cf fundraising event. Do you have a picture of your child you wouldn't mind sharing? Please pm me for my email address. Thanks! L

LouLou

LouLou

LouLou

Z

zeeannie

I have a few. We took some for a presentation she did in her class in the second grade. She's in 8th grade now!

Z

zeeannie

I have a few. We took some for a presentation she did in her class in the second grade. She's in 8th grade now!

Z

zeeannie

Z

zeeannie

Z

zeeannie

mariahsmommy

Hey I have a funny one! I have rigged a way to do my daughter's Tobi at night when she is really sleepy. It looks funny but it works wonders.

Felicia

mariahsmommy

Hey I have a funny one! I have rigged a way to do my daughter's Tobi at night when she is really sleepy. It looks funny but it works wonders.

Felicia

mariahsmommy

Felicia

mariahsmommy

Felicia

mariahsmommy

<br />
<br />Felicia

Rebjane

Super Moderator
if you click on the link below there is a little slide show we used for fundraising last year. has some good ones of Maggie doing her vest and nebs.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
if you click on the link below there is a little slide show we used for fundraising last year. has some good ones of Maggie doing her vest and nebs.

Rebjane

Super Moderator

Rebjane

Super Moderator

Rebjane

Super Moderator