Poem Book

TeenwithCF

If you have anything you want to write about with CF, please send it to me through sof@levygang.com. It can be a letter to CF or a friend telling them what it puts you through, it can be a poem, haiku, story about CF, anything. It can be long or short. Just something for me to collect so that I don't feel so alone with this illness. Thanks!

TeenwithCF

If you have anything you want to write about with CF, please send it to me through sof@levygang.com. It can be a letter to CF or a friend telling them what it puts you through, it can be a poem, haiku, story about CF, anything. It can be long or short. Just something for me to collect so that I don't feel so alone with this illness. Thanks!

TeenwithCF

TeenwithCF

TeenwithCF

JoshBull

Hi I'm sixteen to and if you'd like to talk look me up on facebook Josh Bull or email me joshb.09@hotmail.co.uk

JoshBull

Hi I'm sixteen to and if you'd like to talk look me up on facebook Josh Bull or email me joshb.09@hotmail.co.uk

JoshBull