curious. Replys would be great.

D

DaMan

Just wondering how many hospitalizations you all have had,
<br />because in my sixteen years I've only had three hospital visits. One
<br />on the day I was born, and the two others just for tuneups. Just
<br />curious. Replys would be great.

LittleFlav

Ive had 4 but 1 of them doesnt count cause i was only 2 months old and i wasnt diagnosed then. So three times and im 12 so thats ok.

LittleFlav

Ive had 4 but 1 of them doesnt count cause i was only 2 months old and i wasnt diagnosed then. So three times and im 12 so thats ok.

LittleFlav

LittleFlav

LittleFlav

nicolemarie2010

i wasnt diagnosed till i was 4 1/2 so that was my first and i didnt have another one till i was 10 and ive had about 7 or 8 in all and some how everytime im in the hospital there is a holiday like My Birthday(btw you get double the amount of presents) and every other holiday you can think of

nicolemarie2010

i wasnt diagnosed till i was 4 1/2 so that was my first and i didnt have another one till i was 10 and ive had about 7 or 8 in all and some how everytime im in the hospital there is a holiday like My Birthday(btw you get double the amount of presents) and every other holiday you can think of

nicolemarie2010

nicolemarie2010

nicolemarie2010

robert321

i've been in 4 times, i wasn't diagnosed till i was 14 though and that was the first time in, then the next time was a few years later, then since then they've been more frequent. my parents have a thing about finding a way to make me miss the least school as possible every time, once was in the summer, i've missed two spring breaks and the one that really wasn't any fun was when i had to go in dec. 26 so that i would be able to get out without missing much school but yet not be in for chistmas, i thought it was a stupid idea but i got stuck with it anyway

robert321

i've been in 4 times, i wasn't diagnosed till i was 14 though and that was the first time in, then the next time was a few years later, then since then they've been more frequent. my parents have a thing about finding a way to make me miss the least school as possible every time, once was in the summer, i've missed two spring breaks and the one that really wasn't any fun was when i had to go in dec. 26 so that i would be able to get out without missing much school but yet not be in for chistmas, i thought it was a stupid idea but i got stuck with it anyway

robert321

robert321

robert321