Portable Enzyme Containers

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I hate carrying around a pill bottle and a few years ago I got a little square pill box from a mail order pharmacy for DS's creons. I carry a very small purse with a crossbody strap to keep my hands free when I'm out and about with the wild dingo child.

I'm looking for something a little sturdier, yet compact. What does everyone else use to carry their enzymes in?

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I hate carrying around a pill bottle and a few years ago I got a little square pill box from a mail order pharmacy for DS's creons. I carry a very small purse with a crossbody strap to keep my hands free when I'm out and about with the wild dingo child.

I'm looking for something a little sturdier, yet compact. What does everyone else use to carry their enzymes in?

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

mamerth

I carry my enzymes in a tiny sewing box. It is sturdy and a lid that stays closed. It holds about 3 enzymes (enough for a meal out).

mamerth

I carry my enzymes in a tiny sewing box. It is sturdy and a lid that stays closed. It holds about 3 enzymes (enough for a meal out).

mamerth

mamerth

mamerth

rotandroll

My pharmacy will occasionally give me a refill of Pancrecarb with one or two very small bottles (a bottle that will hold 10-15 pills) and so I use those to carry pills in my purses. It is weird that I will get a ton of big bottles and then just one small bottle with a few pills but it's worked to my advantage. I also am a purse hoarder, so I try to keep a small bottle of pills in every purse I carry.

I find most pill boxes aren't large enough for what I take! But I love all the cute little ones with jewels and stuff.

Ask at your next clinic visit about a Creon brand pill box. I know sometimes the pharm. companies give the clinics little freebees like that.

rotandroll

My pharmacy will occasionally give me a refill of Pancrecarb with one or two very small bottles (a bottle that will hold 10-15 pills) and so I use those to carry pills in my purses. It is weird that I will get a ton of big bottles and then just one small bottle with a few pills but it's worked to my advantage. I also am a purse hoarder, so I try to keep a small bottle of pills in every purse I carry.

I find most pill boxes aren't large enough for what I take! But I love all the cute little ones with jewels and stuff.

Ask at your next clinic visit about a Creon brand pill box. I know sometimes the pharm. companies give the clinics little freebees like that.

rotandroll

rotandroll

rotandroll

CaliSally

I got this mini version of a tupperware bowl from a tupperware party (was one of the little gifts they hand out). It's about an inch wide, inch deep. I like it because the lid is very sturdy and never comes undone in my purse, leaving me have to dig for the emzymes (yuck)

It probably holds about 10 enzymes or more (plus any tylenol etc).

CaliSally

I got this mini version of a tupperware bowl from a tupperware party (was one of the little gifts they hand out). It's about an inch wide, inch deep. I like it because the lid is very sturdy and never comes undone in my purse, leaving me have to dig for the emzymes (yuck)

CaliSally

CaliSally

CaliSally