Prayers for Mato

ihatecf

Please pray for Mato. He is a cf kid from Slovakia. He is very sick and in critical condition at the moment awaiting transplant. His mom is a friend of mine.

ihatecf

Please pray for Mato. He is a cf kid from Slovakia. He is very sick and in critical condition at the moment awaiting transplant. His mom is a friend of mine.

ihatecf

kayleesgrandma

Oh, I'm so sorry Rami. I hope Mato can hold on untill a transplant. Tell his parents we, over here, are thinking of them, and saying prayers to help them through this. How old is he?

kayleesgrandma

Oh, I'm so sorry Rami. I hope Mato can hold on untill a transplant. Tell his parents we, over here, are thinking of them, and saying prayers to help them through this. How old is he?

kayleesgrandma

Marjolein

Mato and his family in my thoughts. I really hope he can hang on, and win this fight, until his transplant.

xxx

Marjolein

Mato and his family in my thoughts. I really hope he can hang on, and win this fight, until his transplant.

xxx

Marjolein

xxx