pre-trans quality of life

Oneof65

Dream2live, This is true, you are trading one set of issues for others. However, to be blunt if you don't have the transplant, you will die. That is one of the reasons why I am choosing to get listed in the next few months since I have already been through the evaluation process. I realize I will have a new routine and whatnot, but the potential benefit is being able to do things I cannot do now.

Oneof65

Dream2live, This is true, you are trading one set of issues for others. However, to be blunt if you don't have the transplant, you will die. That is one of the reasons why I am choosing to get listed in the next few months since I have already been through the evaluation process. I realize I will have a new routine and whatnot, but the potential benefit is being able to do things I cannot do now.

Oneof65