Prednisone

chattyfamily

After 10 days on Bactrum, Porter is not improving so Dr. prescribed 5 days of prednisone. We have never had this before. What are some of your experinces with it? thanks guys!

chattyfamily

After 10 days on Bactrum, Porter is not improving so Dr. prescribed 5 days of prednisone. We have never had this before. What are some of your experinces with it? thanks guys!

chattyfamily

chattyfamily

chattyfamily

JORDYSMOM

My son Jordan has been on it several times. He hasn't had any problems with it, and it does speed his recovery.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

My son Jordan has been on it several times. He hasn't had any problems with it, and it does speed his recovery.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

T

TonyaH

The only ill affect we had was terrible night sweats..."Change the sheets in the middle of the night", nightsweats. I started putting a fan on in Andrew's room and that helped a bit. Good luck!

T

TonyaH

The only ill affect we had was terrible night sweats..."Change the sheets in the middle of the night", nightsweats. I started putting a fan on in Andrew's room and that helped a bit. Good luck!

T

TonyaH

T

TonyaH

T

TonyaH

tbw18

My son is 18 he has been on prednisone several times, it really helps him alot, it also increases his appeitite, but it can make him a little moody. It almost always calms down his cough and he likes to take it because he says he feels great while he is on it. good luck and let us know how it does.

Hope

THE SUN RISES AND SETS IN THE EYES OF TBW

tbw18

My son is 18 he has been on prednisone several times, it really helps him alot, it also increases his appeitite, but it can make him a little moody. It almost always calms down his cough and he likes to take it because he says he feels great while he is on it. good luck and let us know how it does.

Hope

tbw18

Hope

tbw18

Hope

tbw18

Hope