Pregnant

Chilemom

Yes, no doubt I am pregnant. Unbelievable, amazing, strange, nervous, unbelievable, unbelievable, unbelievable....
And the best thing of everything is that at this point CF or not CF is not an issue. We are expecting our second child that is all what matters for us. I thought that if something like this happen to me I would be devastated, but I am not, I am happy, and so is my husband.
Maybe I am selfish, maybe I am not been "responsible" , who knows? , at least I don´t. What I know is that we will take care of this baby as much as I take care of my daughter. I hope he/she doesn't has cf, of course, but I will not get obsessed with cf, this baby deserve a nice pregnancy.
I am Happy

Chilemom

Yes, no doubt I am pregnant. Unbelievable, amazing, strange, nervous, unbelievable, unbelievable, unbelievable....
And the best thing of everything is that at this point CF or not CF is not an issue. We are expecting our second child that is all what matters for us. I thought that if something like this happen to me I would be devastated, but I am not, I am happy, and so is my husband.
Maybe I am selfish, maybe I am not been "responsible" , who knows? , at least I don´t. What I know is that we will take care of this baby as much as I take care of my daughter. I hope he/she doesn't has cf, of course, but I will not get obsessed with cf, this baby deserve a nice pregnancy.
I am Happy

Chilemom

I am Happy

Chilemom

I am Happy

Chilemom

<br />And the best thing of everything is that at this point CF or not CF is not an issue. We are expecting our second child that is all what matters for us. I thought that if something like this happen to me I would be devastated, but I am not, I am happy, and so is my husband.
<br />Maybe I am selfish, maybe I am not been "responsible" , who knows? , at least I don´t. What I know is that we will take care of this baby as much as I take care of my daughter. I hope he/she doesn't has cf, of course, but I will not get obsessed with cf, this baby deserve a nice pregnancy.
<br />I am Happy
<br />

grassisgreener

Congratulations!!!! I remember feeling the same things: Unbelievable, amazing, strange, nervous, unbelievable, unbelievable, unbelievable....almost 3 years ago (end of Aug 2005) when I found out I was pregnant with my #2! I hope you have a heathly and happy 9 months!

Congrats and hugs!

grassisgreener

Congratulations!!!! I remember feeling the same things: Unbelievable, amazing, strange, nervous, unbelievable, unbelievable, unbelievable....almost 3 years ago (end of Aug 2005) when I found out I was pregnant with my #2! I hope you have a heathly and happy 9 months!

Congrats and hugs!

grassisgreener

Congrats and hugs!

grassisgreener

Congrats and hugs!

grassisgreener

<br />
<br />Congrats and hugs!