Presley Jenkins, CF, CFRD - Round 3 of The Great Arkansas Talent Search

P

presleyndylansmom

My 17 yr old daughter, Presley, loves to sing! She also has CF, CFRD & CF related Arthritis. But she keeps on singing!

She has recently made it to Round 3 of The Great Arkansas Talent Search.

Here is the YouTube video of her Round 2 performance!

You can send Presley an email of support to jenkinspresley@yahoo.com and just let her know that the CF community is behind her and wishing her the best!

Round 3's performance is Thursday, September 13th at the First Presbyterian Church of North Little Rock at 7 p.m.

This is an ALL AGES show and tickets are $5, children 10 and under are FREE.

Crowd response matters so we need as many friends and family as possible to come out and support Presley. Seating can be limited, so make sure you arrive early to get good seats.

If you are in Central Arkansas in September, come out and help Presley prove that not even Cystic Fibrosis can hold her down!

Thursday, September 13th
7:00 p.m. (arrive early to get good seats!)
First Presbyterian Church of North Little Rock
201 W 4th St, NLR, AR 72114

Thanks to the friends and family that came out to support her in Round 2, so for Round 3, bring a friend & spread the word!

Trish Jenkins
Cabot, Arkansas
501-804-0698
jenkins.trish@yahoo.com

jess423

Your daughter is a very talented singer. I have a 9 year old daughter with cf and are monitering for cfrd. I always tell her that she can do anything that she wants to in her life, not to let cf stand in her way. I think that your daughter is a good role model for this and I wish you all the luck in the world.